Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Favourties #2

I have decided to number my little weekly editions of 'Friday Favourites' :)

1) Tea time and catch up with Wayne. Spent about 5 hours with him! Interesting and thought-provoking discussions and being shown a cool new place that serves tea and dessert! 

2) NEW LAPTOP! A pink Sony Vaio SVE15128CGP!! ^_^ Very happy with it and also very need to make the money back hahaha..

3) Macarons! <3 'Nuff said, I think!

4) Yum lunches at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge. Smoked Salmon and Cheese Bagel!

5) Cocktail Catch ups... thrice this week! Haha.. I swear I'm not an alcoholic lol!

6) Appearing in CLEO!! Excitemeeeeent! I got contacted and interviewed by Cleo's deputy Editor from posting on their Facebook wall about a current issue! :D MICRO

7) My new shoes! .... these just scream summer, sun and cuteness! Love them so much... so much so I've worn them 3 or even I think FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT! D: haha..


Other favourite mentions: Spending time with and catching up with friends, makin' moneyz!, after work/evening drinks, awesome workmates that make work amazing and fun, still loving the Carly Rae Jepson + Justin Bieber song ~ Beautiful.... just beeautiful!

I have actually really, really enjoyed this week! :D and I am quite looking forward to next week! Especially the Friday in particular! Christmas Work Party!! Excited~

1 comment:

  1. I love cocktails too! What's your favourite? I always lean towards citrusy or strawberry based ones.

    That is so exciting that you are in Cleo! Haha

    ReplyDelete